As the first post of 2018 I thought I would revisit a few posts from this year. We started this blog with the first post on April 25th. As mostly first-time bloggers this has been a year of exploration, we are still figuring what we want this blog to be and the best way to share our creativity with all of you.
But, here are some of our great ideas from 2017:
- Kimberly shared the best play-dough recipe here. If you haven’t tried it yet you really need to.
- Check out a tutorial on stenciling your own custom t-shirts here.
- Kristine shared about her favorite pants for fall here. I got both pairs for Christmas and at 33 weeks pregnant, they are WAY more comfortable than any pair of maternity pants. I’m going to start a movement to boycott maternity pants. (I just discovered that J.Crew Factory and New Balance did a collaboration for a new line of athletic wear, there are some really cute and affordable pieces.)
- The secrets to making great quick-breads are shared here.
- Caroline taught us all the basics of embroidery and shares some of her amazing creations here. One of my goals for 2018 is to explore new creative outlets. This would be a great place to start.
- Make your own dog bed tutorial here.
We are stretching out Christmas break as long as possible, but I am looking forward to a new year and some new projects. And before too long this baby girl will be here and probably throw off all my plans 😉